1. Three board design: Power stage, DC link/gate driving/Sensing, and control/brain board. Power stage is a single layer aluminum'/IMS board interfacing directly to the heatsink.
2. 24 150v rated mosfets in TO-Leadless package. Total voltage de-rated to 140v as a safety margin.
3. Full isolation from the power stage for reliability and safety.
5. Shuntless current sensor design with capacity to measure up to 1000A
6. Integrated Bluetooth and WiFi on board (ESP32)
7 Seamless over-the-air firmware updates
8. On Board buzzer for alarms, etc.
10. Fully enclosed aluminum heatsink providing 360 degree heat dissipation.
11. Custom Android and iOS application allowing easy setup (motor detection, throttle, etc) with integrated moving map and basic nav capability (in beta)
12. Online logging from the app directly into the cloud database with ability to monitor real time and historic data (anything from power consumption, to voltage, IMU, etc.)
13. DC Boost charging capability allowing to use any DC source with voltage lower than the battery target charge voltage.
1. Capacitive touch mini display that allows to fully configure the controller over Bluetooth and can be used as the instrument dashboard.
2. Remote connectivity package (includes on board GPS, GSM/LTE module with 3 year service included. International coverage for 70 countries). Allows to locate/track the vehicle, and send commands such as engage brake/panic mode, and anything else that makes sense - new commands will be added via updates).
A bit outdated but mostly valid 3D model of the internals.
High level schematics
Voltage sensing for DC and Phase: