This is the A200S which I have been working on for the last year.
Schematic and BOM: https://github.com/TechAUmNu/A200S
- 18 FET design
- Weight ~800g
- Dimensions 110x105x30mm
- Waterjet 3mm copper bus bars
- Waterjet 10mm thick aluminium heatsinks (Stackable)
- 8AWG cables for input and output, with choice of 8mm bullets or lugs.
- 2x 100v 1000uF High-Ripple United Chemi-Con Capacitors
- 15-75v rating, 16s LiPo maximum
- 200A (13.4kW@16s) continuous for a few minutes
- 300A (20kW@16s) burst for a few seconds
This was after about 30 minutes of absolutely thrashing it. The load was about 9.5kW at 12S. Its quite cool to watch the wire move as the current increases . The beeping is our battery monitor telling us the voltage had dropped below 3.8V from 4.2V so probably need another pack or two in parallel.
They are designed to stack like this: