How to setup the correct values for battery parameters in VESC TOOL Free.
I have a battery pack 42V from a large wheel hoverboard. Theres's any info about voltage and milliamper data on the battery pack.
I measured with a voltage meter:
- Two battery cells are connected parallel: 2 x 4.12V = 4.12V
- These two batterys are connected in series with another two parallel batterys: 2 x 4.12V = 8.24V
- These four batterys form a package. There are five packages: 5 x 8.24V = 41.2V
In the configuration menu – Setup Motors FOC:
- What is the correct value of "battery cells series" concerning my battery?
- What is the ( your estimation! ) value of "battery capacity" concerning my battery?
Any help is appreciated