I am new to this project, and would be grateful for feedback and advice on what to do before opening a pull request!
The current objective list is:
- Add build options for using canopen-stack (done)
- Add canopen-stack drivers (done)
- Allocate memory for, and build an object dictionary (done, 256 3-word-long entries starting at 0x08080000 currently)
- Add a canopen-stack thread (repurposed the can read thread for this)
- Test canopen-stack T- and R-Pdo (done)
- Test canopen-stack Sdo
- Implement an example motor setup (work in progress)
My repository contains a simplistic test application that I will flesh out as features become usable.
Looking forward to reading your thoughts!