Following on from my A50S I posted a month or so back. I have been working on a slightly larger board for 2-22S at 50A continuous.
This is the A100S, 42x40x20mm (1/3 size of a VESC6).
So far I have managed to cram quite a lot into the tiny board. Still going through testing prototypes.
- Micro USB
- 12x 2.4mOhm 100v Mosfets
- 2x 0.5mOhm shunts
- TVS protection for all voltage rails
- BMI160 IMU (same as on the Vesc6 Mk4)
- Sensor connector with TVS protection
- Enable input for a power switch
- PPM Input with TVS protection
- CNC machined Hard black anodised heatsink with laser etching
First prototype had bit of a meltdown at 16S, the 5V buck regulator decided to go away :D